How to Make Witch's Broomstick Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Mix brown sugar, butter, cream and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir in flour and salt. Shape dough into twenty 1 1/4-inch balls.
- 2Place pretzel rod on ungreased cookie sheet. Press ball of dough onto the end of each pretzel rod. Press dough with fork to resemble "bristles" of broom.
- 3Bake about 12 minutes or until set but not brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- 4Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. Place brooms on waxed paper. Heat butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth; remove from heat.
- 5Spoon melted chocolate over brooms, leaving about 1 inch at top of pretzel handle and bottom halves of cookie bristles uncovered. Drizzle with melted white chocolate chips. Let stand until chocolate is set.