Whole Wheat Vanilla Wafers
Yummy with a tall glass of milk!
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- 2 c
- whole wheat flour (i used freshly ground)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
How to Make Whole Wheat Vanilla Wafers
- 1Cream the butter & brown sugar.
- 2Beat in the eggs & vanilla.
- 3Stir in combined dry ingredients.
- 4Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 5Scrape dough into a pastry bag & pipe nickel size amount of dough onto sheet.
- 6Bake at 325' for 5-10 minutes.
- 7Turn off oven & let cookies sit in it to crisp up.