White Chocolate-Cranberry Cheesecake
- oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 3 pkg
- 8 oz. each philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- squares baker's white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 c
- dried cranberries
- 1 tsp
- orange zest
How to Make White Chocolate-Cranberry Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each just until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients; pour over crust.
- 3Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool completely. refrigerator 3 hours.