How to Make Walnut Sandies
- 1Cream together first four ingredients.
- 2Mix together dry ingredients including 1 cup of the finely chopped walnuts, making sure to set aside 1/2 cup of them for the glaze.
- 3Combine all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- 4Place dough on sheet of waxed paper and roll into a long cylinder approximately 2" to 3" in diameter. Chill dough for 1 hour or until firm enough to slice with sharp knife.
- 5Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Unwrap dough, slice 1/2" thick pieces and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.