★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 creal butter, softened
1 3/4 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cfinely chopped walnuts
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/4 csour cream
How to Make WALNUT POTS OF GOLD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the 1 cup of brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend the vanilla and egg.
- Mix in the soda and salt, mix well.
- Gradually add the flour into the creamed mixture, mix well.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls, place balls two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- With your thumb, press down a little dip into the center of each cookie.
- In a different bowl, combine the walnuts, 1/2 c of brown sugar and the sour cream. Mix well.
- Fill the dip in each cookie with about 1 teaspoon of the sour cream mixture.
- Bake 10-14 minutes, or until delicately browned.