☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozbutter, plus extra for greasing
6 Tbspconfectioners sugar
1 1/2 cself rising flour
7 ozsemisweet chocolate
How to Make Viennese Chocolate Fingers
- Preheat oven to 375*. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and oil. Gradually beat in flour and cornstarch
- Put 2 3/4 oz. of semisweet chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Melt. Beat the melted chocolate into the dough
- Dip out teaspoon sized balls and place on cookie sheets. Use fork to flatten cookie slightly
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Melt remaining chocolate with about 2 tablespoon crisco. Dip one end of each cookie in chocolate
- Place on parchment paper to let chocolate set.