Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar.. or 3/4cp brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3.4 oz
- vanilla instant pudding mix powder
- 2 large
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- chocolate chips (semi-sweet) or butterscotch or whatever you like
How to Make Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Beat to creamy
1 cp butter and the brown sugar .. then add 3.4 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding mix powder the 2 large eggs and the 1 tsp vanilla.. beating well..
- 2In a medium sized bowl, whisk together
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt and then...
add this to the wet ingredients.. when mixed add in your chocolate chips.. you could add crushed walnuts or m&m's.. you can be creative..
- 3Using a teaspoon.. drop onto ungreased cookie sheet...
Bake at 350F for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges begin to turn golden.. let cookies sit for a couple of minutes before removing from pan.. they're soft and yummy