How to Make Valentines Berry Cookie
- Take a roll out of the bag and cut in half and place on greased muffin pan. Grease with Cooking Spray, i.e. Pam
- take the fruit and puree blending the cherry and guava preserve with the fruit.
- Take the sliced roll and make a ball and then make a hole in the center of each roll.
- Pour the fruit mixture inside each hole of the rolls inside the muffin pan and brush melted butter on the sides and on top of each cookie roll.
- Take saran wrap and spray Pam cooking spray on one side. Cover the cookies with the saran wrap that has been sprayed and continue working on filling the dough with the fruit filling. Remove Saran wrap and cover with alumunium foil before baking. brush the dough with butter on top.
- Bake in the oven at 350* for about 30 to 35 minutes or until well done and the dough comes out brown.
- Serve with ice scream.