Turtle Cookie Cups
If you like chocolate and caramel, I'm sure you will like these.
A Betty Crocker recipe.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These sweet treats are cute as cupcakes, snackable as cookies and as addictive as candy! Yum.... The Test Kitchen
1 pkgbetty crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
3 Tbspvegetable oil
36round milk chocolate-covered chewy caramels, unwrapped
How to Make Turtle Cookie Cups
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place miniature paper baking cups in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
- In large bowl stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 1-1/4 inch balls, place in muffin cups. If dough becomes sticky, dust hands with flour.
- Bake 8 - 9 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately press one milk chocolate-covered caramel into center of each cookie cup.
- Cool two minutes. Top with pecan halves. Cool completely. Remove from pan with narrow spatula.