Turtle Cookie Cups
If you like chocolate and caramel, I'm sure you will like these.
A Betty Crocker recipe.
- 1 pkg
- betty crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp
- round milk chocolate-covered chewy caramels, unwrapped
- pecan halves
How to Make Turtle Cookie Cups
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place miniature paper baking cups in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
- 2In large bowl stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- 3Shape dough into 36 1-1/4 inch balls, place in muffin cups. If dough becomes sticky, dust hands with flour.
- 4Bake 8 - 9 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately press one milk chocolate-covered caramel into center of each cookie cup.
- 5Cool two minutes. Top with pecan halves. Cool completely. Remove from pan with narrow spatula.