Touchdown Carmel Apple Dessert Pizza
- tube pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 medium
- granny smith apples
- 1/4 c
- peanuts, dry roasted
- carmel ice cream topping for garnish
How to Make Touchdown Carmel Apple Dessert Pizza
- 1Mix cookie dough with the flour. Press dough onto 15" baking stone or 15" round pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes at 375 degrees. Cool for 10 minutes and loosen the cookie from stone or pan.
- 2Blend brown sugar, vanilla and cream cheese together. Spread on cooled cookie.
- 3Peel, core and slice apples. Dip apples in lemon juice or lemon-lime soda to prevent browning. Arrange apple slices on cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle nuts on top. Garnish with carmel ice cream topping. Cut into pieces or wedges and serve.