I highly recommend using parchment paper on all cookie sheets because it prevents burning the bottoms.
- 1Combine flour, soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased parchment paper covered cookie sheets.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool slightly and then remove to racks or parchment paper to cool completely.