Thin mint cracker cookie
- 8 oz
- dove dark chocolate *you can use any chocolate you like but this is the best
- 1 tsp
- peppermint extract
- ritz crackers (you can use any butter flavor cracker but this is the best)
- candy mint chips(andes)
How to Make Thin mint cracker cookie
- 1Place your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high for 60 seconds. Stir. Continue to melting in 15 second increments until the chocolate is the right consistency. I have found that 90 seconds is plenty.
- 2Once the chocolate is melted, add the peppermint extract and stir until well blended.
- 3Lay out some wax paper and begin dipping your crackers into the chocolate peppermint mixture. Let the excess chocolate drip off and then place on the wax paper sprinkle on mint chips.Let dry for about 15 – 20 minutes.