Texas Tumbleweed Candy
My Blog-Ma's Aprong Strings: masapronstrings.blogspot.com
How to Make Texas Tumbleweed Candy
- In a microwave oven or in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, melt the bark and the chips together. Stir with a heatproof spatula or wooden spoon to combine.
- Mix in the nuts and potato sticks, adding additional potato sticks if desired.
- Drop by the spoonful onto waxed paper and cool completely.
- Store the in an airtight container.
- Options: You can use whatever flavor chocolates you like. Try swapping out the butterscotch for peanut butter. Or change from white chocolate to milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Try using a different nut. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.