SUPER CRISPY SUGAR COOKIES
How to Make SUPER CRISPY SUGAR COOKIES
- 1Preheat the oven to 300°. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar and salt until smooth and fluffy.
- 2Mix the baking soda with the vanilla, then add to the butter mixture.
- 3Add the flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing well between additions. Gently stir in the Rice Krispies.
- 4Lightly butter 2 baking sheets. Spoon 2-tablespoon-size mounds of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 3 inches apart.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, then remove the pans from the oven. Gently flatten the cookies with a spatula.
- 6Rotate the pans from top to bottom and front to back and continue baking until the cookies are lightly cracked on the top and golden brown on the bottom, about 20-25 minutes longer. Cool slightly and remove to finish cooling on wore racks.