Sugar Cookie Chocolate Crunch Fudge
- 2 Tbsp
- light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1/4 tsp
- can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk ( not evaporated)
- roll 16 oz pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies, cut into small chucks
- bags 12- oz semisweet cocolate chips
- 5 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- nature valley crunch crunchy granola bar( 3 pouch from 8.9-oz box) coarsely crushed (heaping 1 cup)
How to Make Sugar Cookie Chocolate Crunch Fudge
- 1In 3-quart heavy saucepan or deep 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook corn cyrup, butter salt, and condenesed milk over med heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly with wooden spoon, until well blended. Reduce heat to med-low; stir in cookies dough chuncks. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and candy thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Remove from heat.
- 2Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Add crunched granola bars; stir until well blended. Cook over low heat 1 to 2 minutes, stiring constantly, until mixture is shiny. Spread in ungreased 12x8-inch or 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate uncovered at least 2 hours or until firm.
- 3Cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Serve in decorative candy cups or mini paper baking cups on a platter garnished with mint sprigs..