strawberry nana crisp
- 1 1/2 pt
- strawberrie's sliced in thin wedges make sure you cut off the ends where the leaves are before slicing . adding them into a plastic container that has its own lid for covering.
- 4 large
- chiquita bananas,slicing them thin round slices.when done add them into plastic container with the strawberries .
How to Make strawberry nana crisp
- 1sprinkle lemon juice like 5 sprinkles,7pkts of truvia sugar or splenda or if prefer 1/3 cup of regular sugar.
- 2use 2 5.25 oz of 'crispy'cream filled vanilla wafer cookies ,crumble them up into small pieces the bite size bits with hands or just add into a hand food chopper pour into the fruit mixture into container PUTTING ASIDE A HANDFULL AMOUNT FOR THE TOPPING ."do not mix ingredients together just yet"
- 3last u get a sugar free or if prefer regular 12oz of strawberry preserves any brand will do then add 1/2 of the preserves into a sm cereal bowl with 1tsp of raspberry vinaigrette ,1/4 cup of orange/strawberry/banana juice "Dole" WHISK IT TOGETHER UNTILL PRESERVES LOOSENS UP.YOU THEN POUR INTO FRUIT MIXTURE TOSSING EVERYTHING GENTLY "DO NOT MIX STIRRING HARSHLEY" OR THE BANANAS WILL BREAK AND MUSH UP PUTTING ASIDE 1/3 CUP OF THE SAUCE FOR DRIZZLE LING ON TOP OF THE DESSERT .THEN GET THE COOL WHIP AND ADD INTO THE FRUIT CRISP MIXTURE COVERING IT ALL JUST LIKE THE PICTURE SHOWS.NOW YOU ADD THE EXTRA CRUMBLED WAFFERS YOU SET ASIDE OVER THE COOL WHIP ALONG WITH THE SAUCE MIXTURE SWIRLIN IT ON TOP OF THE COOLWHIP .THERE YOU HAVE IT "STRAWBERRY NANA CRISP"