Splenda Spritz Cookies
How to Make Splenda Spritz Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with baking spray.
- Make cooke dough. Cream butter, with Splenda granular, vand extracts until light and well mixed. Add egg yolk. Blend well.
- Add whole egg. Blend well. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Press cookies. Press out cookies using a cookie press. Ready the press by inserting the desired plate and sliding it into place and locking it or by following cookie press instructions. If dough is too soft and not coming out of the press cleanly, add 1-2 tablespoons flour and mix well. Deposit cookies on prepared sheet approx. 1" apart.
- Bake in preheated oven 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
- Nutrition Info (per serving): Calories 123 Protein 1.7g, Carbohydrates 8.8g, Fiber .3g, Cholesterol 42mg, Sodium 100mg.