SPLENDA BLEND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Rose Mary Mogan
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
2 stickbutter, melted
1 csplenda brown sugar blend, (not packed)
2 largeeggs, room temperature
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
2 csemi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make SPLENDA BLEND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix butter and brown sugar blend in a large bowl. Stir in eggs one at a time.Beating after each addition. Add vanilla & mix. Stir in flour mixture & mix to blend,then fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheets. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from oven,and allow cookies to remain on cookie sheet at least 2 minutes, and then remove and place on wire rack to cool completely.