Spice Cake-Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1 stick
- butter or margerine
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (lite works fine)
- 1 large
- eggs (2 if you add the oatmeal)
- 1/3 c
- dark molasses (opt.)
- 1 pkg
- spice cake mix (i use d. hines)
- 1/3-1/2 c
- oats, quick cooking (opt.)
- 1/2 c
- golden raisins, or craisins (opt.)
How to Make Spice Cake-Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F)
- 2Cream together butter and cream cheese with back of large spoon. Add egg and molasses, and cream thoroughly (can use a mixer for this part).Add cake mix, slowly (1c. at a time) until all is well blended. Stir in oatmeal, then raisins.
- 3Drop by large spoonfuls (or pinches) onto ungreased cookie sheet (or pat all into a small jelly roll pan for cookie bars).
Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Let cool before storing.
1-2doz cookies (depends on size made)