Soft Zucchini Cookies
They are very soft and they kind of sneak up on you... eating one, then another, because after you have one, you just want another one!!
CREAM TOGETHER IN A BOWL:
1/2 csoftened butter
SIFT DRY INGREDIENTS
1 tspbaking soda
1 cgrated zucchini
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Soft Zucchini Cookies
- CREAM sugar, butter, & egg till creamy
- SIFT dry ingredients together and add to mixture
- ADD zucchini, raisins, nuts; blend well
- DROP by rounded teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet
- BAKE 375 F for 12-25 min or until done
- DON'T OVER BAKE -- These are soft cookies
- In searching for just the right picture for these, I did not really find one that is exact. And I noticed that other people add chocolate chips and oatmeal to their recipes. I think they are perfect the way they are. I don't think those things are needed, but that is up the individual. Enjoy!