Soft, Almond-Lavender Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 call purpose flour,unbleached
1 calmond flour
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
1/4 tsplavender, crushed
How to Make Soft, Almond-Lavender Cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar on low speed.Add the egg and vanilla extract.Sift the flour and mix with almond flour and lavender.Add 1/2 of the flour mixture to the butter cream.Mix well.Add the remaining flour.
- Scrape the dough onto a piece of plastic wrap ,pat into a disc,and wrap it tightly.Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.Lightly flour a work surface and roll the dough out 1/4 inch thick.The dough is very sticky.Use cookie cutters to cut shapes into the dough.With a spatula, lift the cookies to a greased and floured cookie sheet.
- You can also make small nut size balls instead of using cookie cutters.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes.Let it cool before removing from the cookie sheet.