Snickerdoodles - plain and simple
How to Make Snickerdoodles - plain and simple
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease cookie sheets
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl. Stir until well blended. It will get difficult but muscle through till its all one consistency.
- Form 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. (Hint: I combined the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl for less messy rolling.
- place the sugar covered balls on the cookie sheet 2 inches a part. Flatten the balls with the bottom of a glass. Once all dough is rolled, sprinkle the leftover sugar on the flattened cookies.
- Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes or until set. I felt I cooked them a little longer but don't overcook. Cool one minute on their sheets and then move to a cooling rack to cool completely.