☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspcream of tartar
1/2 cbutter, softened
How to Make Snickerdoodles
- Combine 1 cup sugar and butter and beat until well blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Blend until combined.
- Cover and chill 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in cinnamon sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls with bottom of a glass. If glass becomes too sticky dip in cinnamon sugar first.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.