S'more Caramel Cookie Cups
- 1 pkg.
- betty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix (or probably any good chocolate chip cookie dough)
- rolo candy pieces *for mint variation see note in last step below
- mini marshmallows
- 1 c
- chocolate chips
How to Make S'more Caramel Cookie Cups
- 1Follow directions on package of cookie mix to make cookie dough. Roll dough into balls (approximately 24). Place balls in greased mini cupcake pans. (One recipe suggests making indent in the middle, where you will place the Rolo later.)
- 2Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until almost golden brown. Insert 1 Rolo Candy into each cookie. Top with 3 marshmallows. Return to oven for 3 minutes until marshmallows are puffed. Cool.
- 3Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the marshmallows.
*For variation, use double chocolate chip mix, and use junior mints instead of Rolos.
Betty Crocker has almost same recipe on their site, which is where I got the variant idea (from a commenter.) www dot bettycrocker dot com forwardslash recipes forwardslash caramel-smore-cups
The Betty Crocker recipe is basically the same as I posted, but instead you make 36 cups from one package, and use 1/2 cup chocolate chips to drizzle on top, using 5 packages of Rolos and 108 mini marshmallows.
The recipe I am posting here is from recipecircus dot com
I am not sure which recipe was used in the ones I tried...probably the Betty Crocker one. I'll update once I make them.