★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- egg yolk
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- corn starch
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Shortbead Cookies
- 1Place butter and sugar in bowl of stand mixer. Combine on low speed. (about 30 seconds.
- 2Add yolk, then flour, corn starch, and salt on low speed. Mix just until the dough comes together (1-2 minute.
- 3Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or more.
- 4Roll dough out to 1/4 inches thick. Shape in pan or cut into desired shapes.
- 5Place on cookie sheet and chill for one hour.
- 6Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes