★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 ccorn starch
How to Make Shortbead Cookies
- Place butter and sugar in bowl of stand mixer. Combine on low speed. (about 30 seconds.
- Add yolk, then flour, corn starch, and salt on low speed. Mix just until the dough comes together (1-2 minute.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or more.
- Roll dough out to 1/4 inches thick. Shape in pan or cut into desired shapes.
- Place on cookie sheet and chill for one hour.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 30 minutes