Seed and Nut Sweeties
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 oztoasted sesame seeds
4 ozunsalted, roasted peanuts
4 ozunsalted, roasted pecan pieces
4 ozunsalted, roasted sunflower seeds
4 ozunsalted, roasted pumpkin seeds
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 largeegg whites, slightly beaten
How to Make Seed and Nut Sweeties
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients and brown sugar in a big bowl.
- Stir in the two slightly beaten egg whites until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread mixture on to a16x9 shallow lipped cookie pan lined with parchment paper, pressing out mixture flat to the edges of the pan with back of a spatula.
- Spread any left over mixture in a second lined tray.
- Put trays in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until mixture is set.
- Turn off oven and cool in oven until mixture hardens.
- When mixture is hard, break up into irregular shaped cookies.