Salted Caramel No-Bake Cookies
2/3 cpet evaporated milk
1-3.4 oz. boxjello instant caramel pudding mix
3 1/2 cquick oats
1/2 cmilk or dark chocolate chips
1/2 cheath bar toffee chips
1/2 cshredded coconut (optional)
How to Make Salted Caramel No-Bake Cookies
- Melt margarine and stir in sugar, evaporated milk, and vanilla.
- Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add oats and dry pudding mix (and coconut, if using). Let sit for 5 minutes to slightly cool.
- Sprinkle toffee chips, salt and chocolate chips over top. Stir gently to just blend, being careful to not fully melt all the chips and toffee bits by stirring.
- Drop by teaspoons onto 2 or 3 waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Let sit for an hour or two until firm. Remove from sheets and store in an air-tight container.