Rose's Easy Double Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Rose Mary Mogan
- 1 pkg
- (18-24) package miniature peanut butter cups
- pouch betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- mini muffin liners
- mini muffin tins
- 1 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 stick
- butter (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 large
- egg (room temperature) beaten
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp
- milk (i use evaporated)
- reeses peanut butter cups, unwrapped
How to Make Rose's Easy Double Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
- 1PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES F. Unwrap the peanut butter cups and set aside in fridge till needed.Using miniature muffin tins, place one mini muffin liner in each muffin tin. Prepare cookie mix according to package directions, and then pinch off enough dough to make one and a half inch ball of dough, and fill each cup. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 2Remove from oven and leave in pans. CAREFULLY press one peanut butter cup into each cookie. Remove from tin when they are almost cool. COOL COMPLETELY ON TRAY IN FRIDGE OR ON WIRE RACKS.
- 3HOMEMADE SCRATCH VERSION: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix flour salt & baking soda in a medium bowl, stir to mix and set aside.Add butter, sugar, peanut butter& brown sugar in a separate bowl and cream together till light and fluffy. Then add in beaten egg, and beat well till mixed.Next add vanilla and milk, and beat again till mixed.
- 4Add flour mixture, mix well, until soft and smooth texture. Pinch off enough dough to form into a small ball about the sizr of a tablespoon, & place in ungreased paper lined mini muffin cup. THERE IS NO NEED TO SPRAY PAPER CUPS, THERE IS ENOUGH BUTTER IN COOKIE DOUGH.
- 5NOTE: I prefer to use the variety pac of Reeses Peanut Butter cups with the dark chocolate, milk chocolate & white chocolate. Then arrange the 3 varieties in a decorative pattern on platter where you can noticiably distinguish the different varieties. I find the large Variety pac at Wal Mart.