Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cbutter, softened
1/2 can(s)brown sugar
1(5.1 oz) pkginstant vanilla pudding
2 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cchocolate chips
1 cfresg raspberries, halved
How to Make Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter and the sugars.
- Add the pudding and mix until well blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour and baking soda, continue mixing.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and then gently fold in the raspberries.
- Place golf ball size balls on cookie sheets. Bake 15 minutes. Let cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets.