I'm not a big raisin fan, so I only use 1/2 cup raisins.
1 cgranulated sugar
1 cbrown sugar
2 tspvanilla extract (pure)
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 ccrisp rice cereal. (rice krispies)
2 crolled oats
How to Make Ranger Cookies
- Cream butter and both sugars together.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. I like to sift them, but it isn't needed.
- Add flour mixture slowly to the creamed mixture.
- Mix cereal, oats, coconut and raisins together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly mix in cereal etc. to batter.
The dough will be thick. I usually mix this step by hand.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, or the size you like.
Arrange on greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 350-375 degree F oven for 6-10 minutes. I found that it works best in my oven at 350 F, for about 7 minutes.