Raisin Drop Cookies
Grandma would be proud!
My two-year-old thinks they're the best... Get em while they're hot!
How to Make Raisin Drop Cookies
- Cream together first 3 ingredients with whisk
- Add salt, vanilla, milk... Whisk into batter...
- Add flour and baking powder, stir with spoon until thick batter is formed
- Spoon generously onto cookie sheet, 6-8 cookies per sheet
- Place raisins in the middle of each cookie (6-10 raisins)
- Bake 15 minutes (swapping trays half way through) at 350° In Preheated oven