Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Cookies
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/4 cbrown sugar
6 Tbsppumpkin puree
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/4 tspbaking soda
1 tsppumpkin pie spice
1/2 ccinnamon sweet bits
1/2 craw sugar
How to Make Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Cookies
- In medium bowl, whisk melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Whisk in the vanilla and pumpkin puree until smooth.
- In large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients. Fold in the cinnamon chips.
- Cover the dough and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough roll into balls.
- Flatten cookie balls with glass that has been dipped in raw sugar.
- Bake 10 -12 minutes.
- Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes before removing to wire cooling racks.