Pretty Peanut Butter Ritz
How to Make Pretty Peanut Butter Ritz
- Spread small amount of peanut butter over Ritz Cracker.
- Melt almond bark/candy coating slowly over low heat on stove. (I've tried the microwave for this step but the almond bark/candy coating doesn't melt as well.) I recommend adding about a tablespoon of oil to thin the almond bark/candy coating. It makes it easier to work with and it goes farther.
- Top with another Ritz Cracker.
- Dip and cover cookie with almond bark/candy coating. (I use tongs for this. Also, don't let your cookie sit too long in the almond bark/candy coating as this will cause the peanut butter to melt.)
- Shake off excess almond bark/candy coating and place on wax paper.
- Decorate with colored sugar and/or sprinkles.
- Let cool to harden and store in airtight container.