★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 csalted butter
1 1/2 cpowder suger
How to Make Press Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350*
Cream butter until fluffy.
- Sift in 1/2 cup powder suger and beat well with a mixer.
- Sift in flower and salt and mix with wooden spoon till smooth.
- Roll into 1/2 balls OR use a cookie press.
- Bake 7 min. or till just befor they start turning light brown. You dont want to over cook them
- Place on paper to cool.
In a glass bowl mix 1 cup powder sugar, 1 Tabl. milk and vanilla.....you can add food safe die.
- Dip tops of cookies in glaze. Let set 20 min.then eat.