Blue Ribbon Recipe
Cravings be gone! Whip up a batch of these deliciously sweet and salty bites, then pop 'em in the freezer for emergencies. The Test Kitchen
How to Make PMS Cookies
- 1Spread peanut butter, then marshmallow cream onto Ritz crackers.
- 2Sandwich together.
- 3Melt chocolate bark (I like Ghirardelli the best) in microwave or double boiler
- 4Dip sandwiched cookies into chocolate, covering both sides.
- 5Place cookies on waxed paper and allow to harden. (I find that if you put the paper or silpat on a cookie sheet and place it in the freezer for 5 minutes, the cookies harden up faster!)
- 6Store in airtight container - Enjoy!!