PJ's Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
If the recipe is followed correctly, they should turn out pretty much the same. Most important is to use Mexican vanilla and add lots of chocolate chips! I live in the Southwest where it is easy to find the vanilla. It is available online if you can't find it where you live. Enjoy!
How to Make PJ's Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Set oven for 375 degrees.
- Add first 5 ingredients to mixing bowl. Mix just until blended (don't over mix). Side note: It's important to use Mexican vanilla to get the unique taste of these cookies.
- Add one cup flour to bowl. Then add next 3 ingredients.
Mix only until blended. Then add remaining cup of flour. Mix until blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips. Lots of chips make the cookies!
You can add nuts if desired.
- Drop by teaspoon full on baking sheet. Bake for 12 mins. or until cookies are a light brown around the edges. Ovens vary, so check them early to make sure they are not baking faster. Add a minute if cookies don't appear done after the 12 mins. Don't over cook because they will continue to brown after taking them out of the oven before you move them from the sheet to cooling rack.