Peanut Butter Vinillawafer Paddies (PBV Paddies)
- vanilla wafers cookies
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- squares almond bark (copped)
- 1 c
- chocolate chips
- double boiler
- cookie sheet
- wax paper
- spoon & fork (to help with dipping)
INSTRUMENTS YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE PBV PADDIES
How to Make Peanut Butter Vinillawafer Paddies (PBV Paddies)
- 1Mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanila.
Shape into dime size ball (24), lightly flatten each into a disk
- 2cover each cookie with disk shaped peanut butter
load all (24) on cookie sheet
Refrigerate 15 min.
- 3Melt chocolate in double boiler, water should not boil Just simmer NOTE; DO NOT LET WATER OR STEAM GET INTO CHOCOLATE.
If using Microwave;
Place in microwave safe bowel, and microwave 45 seconds and stir
repeat til melted
- 5Place on wax papper and refrigerate til chocolate sets.