Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies
1/2 cmargarine, softened
3/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1/2 clight brown sugar, firmly packed
3/4 tspbaking soda
1 Tbspground flax seed, optional
1 3/4 cflour
How to Make Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine margarine, peanut butter, both sugars, egg and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in flour, ground flax, baking soda, and salt. Combine well.
- Drizzle Nutella on top of dough. Swirl with knife edge. Do not over-blend! Chill dough in refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Roll dough into balls and place on prepared cookie sheet. Using a fork dipped in granulated sugar, press down on dough balls to form a criss- cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Allow to cool on pan for 2-3 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
- Nutritional Info---
115 calories per cookie
6.5g fat (1.7g saturated)
12.5g carbs (0.7g dietary fiber 6.7g sugars)