Peanut Butter Fudge Bars ala Taste of Home
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- peanut butter, creamy
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge Bars ala Taste of Home
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, peanut butter, oil, and egg until well blended.
- 2Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- 3In a heavy saucepan, heat the milk, chocolate chips and butter over low heat; stir until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- 4Bake for 20-25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
- 5Editor's Note: Reduced-fat peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.