Peanut Butter Cookies
Brenda Vander Zanden
1 cchunky peanut butter (jiff)
1 cbutter - room temperature
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cwhite sugar
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl and whisk together well to incorporate. Set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and white sugar well. Add peanut butter and eggs, mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop by TBS fulls on cookie sheet. Use fork tongs to press ball down and create cross-hatch pattern.
- Bake 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, depending on your oven.