Peanut Butter Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cpeanut butter
1/4 cbutter or margarine, softened
1 1/4 cflour
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter, eggs til creamy.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until firm
- Form into walnut sized balls and roll tops in sugar. Flatten with fork in traditional pattern or press thumbprint.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to rack or parchment paper to cool. Add Hershey's kiss if desired.