Peanut butter & Chocolate chippers
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 c(1-1/2 sticks) salted butter
1 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cpacked light brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 creese's peanut butter chips
12 oznestle semi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Peanut butter & Chocolate chippers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together flour and baking soda.
- In large bowl, beat shortening, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.