Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana No-Bake Cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana No-Bake Cookies
- 1If using a plantain, cut off the ends and stick the plantain(with peel) into the microwave for 2 minutes. Then remove. If using a banana, proceed from here.
- 2Place the peeled, cooked plantain/peeled banana in a medium mixing bowl. Add peanut butter, vanilla, and milk. Mash well and ensure all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- 3Add cereal and mix well. Cereal will look slightly damp and none of it should still be dry. It should be like one glob sticking together.
***If you don't have chocolate rice krispy cereal you can use normal and just add 1/2 cup each cocoa powder and sugar.
- 4Drizzle honey over the mixture and mix well to incorporate it evenly.
- 5Using an ice cream scoop or a cookie dough scoop, scoop the mixture out onto a cookie sheet or plate. Enjoy!!!