★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 Tbspbutter or margarine, melted
1 1/4 clightly salted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
1 csemi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cflaked coconut
1 1/4 c(14 oz) can sweetened condensed
2 c(about 20) crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies
How to Make Peanut Butter Chocoate Layer Bars
- Combine cookie crums and butter in small bowl. Press into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Layer nuts, morsels and coconut over crumb mixture.
- Drizzle sweetened milk evenly over top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan before cutting.