Pam's Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 1 c
- butter or margarine (i use butter)
- 4 oz
- unsweetened baking chocolate (4 sq)
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
How to Make Pam's Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray or grease a 9 X 13 Baking pan and set aside. You do not need anything but the mixing bowl, baking pan, measuring utensils and a wooden spoon to make these. They go together quickly and easily by just stirring.
- 2In a medium microwaveable mixing bowl or 8 c pyrex measuring cup, melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave for about 1- 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred.
- 3With a wooden spoon, stir sugar into melted chocolate.
Then add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- 4When eggs are incorporated, stir in remaining ingredients (nuts optional)until well incorporated.
- 5Pour into a greased or sprayed 9 x 13 pan, bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Frost if desired. Cut and eat.