Oreo Cookies & Cream Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Who doesn't love a good chocolate chip cookie? Then add Oreo's... yummmm! Right out of the oven these were ooey, gooey good. The Test Kitchen
1 cbutter, softened
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 pkgcookies and cream pudding mix (4.2 ounces)
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
2 1/4 cflour
12 ozvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Oreo Cookies & Cream Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss butter in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add sugars and mix until smooth and creamy. Add pudding, eggs, and mix well. Add vanilla and mix for about another 2 to 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, place all the dry ingredients and whisk to mix. Then add this to the creamed mixture.
- Take the Oreo's and put them in a Ziploc bag and roll with a rolling pin just enough to crush them a little bit. Add them and the chip to your cookie mixture and just blend them in.
- Drop by spoonfuls (about a tablespoon) on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake until the cookies have barely a touch of brown color to them. Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.
- I placed walnuts in the last part of the batter and had about 8 or 10 cookies with walnuts.