Oreo Cookie Cream Cheese Pie
- oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 pkg
- small box of jello, oreo cookie & cream pudding mix
- 1----8 oz
- pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small
- carton cool whip, thawed
- 3/4 c
- oreo cookies to crumble on top
How to Make Oreo Cookie Cream Cheese Pie
- 1In large bowl, place pudding mix, & milk. Blend well with mixer.
- 2Add softened cream cheese to pudding mixture & mix well.
- 3FOLD in cool whip with rubber spatula.
- 4Pour in pie crust, CRUMBLE cookies over top. Cover & place in fridge for a couple of hours. I make mine the night before I will need it, & chill overnight.