Orange cranbarry cream cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- duncan hines moist deluxe orange cake mix
- 8 oz
- fat free or low fat cream cheese
- 1 c
- hersheys white chips
- 3 Tbsp
- egg beaters
- 6 Tbsp
- osean spray craisins
- 1/2-1 c
How to Make Orange cranbarry cream cookies
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350*F and spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Cream cream cheese and egg beaters on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add cake mix and water until well blended. Mix in craisins and chips.
- 4Drop by tablespoon on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350*F for 10-12min until lightly browned. Remove and allow to cool for a few minutes before putting on cooling rack.