Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
I'm posting here to make my Christmas gift basket shopping list.
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1Place raisins in small bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes; drain. Set aside.
- 2In large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
- 3Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in walnuts & raisins.
- 4Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass.
- 5Bake at 325 for 9 minutes. Cool on wire racks.