Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
I'm posting here to make my Christmas gift basket shopping list.
2 craisins, chopped
2 cboiling water
3/4 cbutter flavored shortening
2 1/2 call purpose flour
2 cold fashioned oats
1 1/4 tspsalt
2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Place raisins in small bowl; cover with boiling water. Let stand 5 minutes; drain. Set aside.
- In large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Stir in walnuts & raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass.
- Bake at 325 for 9 minutes. Cool on wire racks.