Oatmeal Lace Cookies
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- heaping tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- powdered sugar, for dusting
How to Make Oatmeal Lace Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix everything together using a hand mixer until combined.
- 2Put in freezer for 10 minutes.
- 3Scoop portions of dough, using a cookie scoop, onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. (6 cookies per sheet)
- 4Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- 5Let cool completely and peel of parchment. Dust with powdered sugar and eat!