Oatmeal Lace Cookies
1/2 cunsalted butter, softened
1 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 coatmeal
2heaping tablespoons all purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1 tsppure vanilla extract
·powdered sugar, for dusting
How to Make Oatmeal Lace Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix everything together using a hand mixer until combined.
- Put in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Scoop portions of dough, using a cookie scoop, onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. (6 cookies per sheet)
- Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- Let cool completely and peel of parchment. Dust with powdered sugar and eat!